Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hit him in the crotch and run. THE CROTCH DAMMIT THE CROTCH!

Well, that has absolutely nothing to do with what im gonna write, but i've had that from scrubs goin through my mind like crazy. Although it did have something to do with how i felt towards my Boss last night but aaaaaaaaaanywas..

You know whats stupid? I have broken both my feet (separare occasions thank goodness), my wrist, both hips, a couple of ribs and my finger. Pretty spectacular hey. Well apparently my body doesn't seem to think so. Right now I'm debating against my body as to whether I should take myself up to the hospital for an Xray, because I think my foot has decided that i went 9 months without a broken bone, and that that record is not allowed to stand. Although driving to the hospital may be problematic seein as its my right foot and I drive with that foot... and hospital takes sooooooooo long... And I'm gonna be gettin a wisdom tooth out on Monday, yet another hospital related thing. Eiwwwwwww. You know what I think? Maybe if I wish really really hard and give my foot a stern talking to, Maybe, just maybe it will stop holding a grudge to me.

Hmm... maybe some ice cream will do the trick :P Food for thought indeed. Mint Choc Chip Icecream!!

Anyways l8er sk8er.. Oh that was so lame

No comments:

Post a Comment