Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ahuh, And How Do i Make It Better?

Well hi there!!

I thought i'd put some of my thoughts down before they come up like word vomit and destroy everyone around me. If thats okay.

I've lately been sitting around pondering at night, due to lack of sleep which i'm thinking runs in the family at the moment...

How do I, who have never ever been bullied in my life (probably due to the awesomeness of having my dad as a teacher and an awesome big bro.. and being everyones friend) Help someone who has been bullied all their life?

I've been reading Jodi Picoult at the moment, and I guess reading it, and me being someone who when i read a book it litterially takes me right there, has set off so many warning bells in my head. In Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult, when did Clay stop being a little boy and start being a teenager / man with suicidal thoughts. Taking matters into his own hands to stop the hurt?
Most importantly, how do i stop this person from doing it? I dont want them to hurt anyone, but i also dont want them to hurt themselves.

I'm not really asking for you to solve my problems, and i doubt anyone is actually reading this anyway, but more just to get these thoughts out of my head before they make me so dizzy I fall off the edge of this cliff that is my life.

So, until next time my thoughts are spinning too fast for my mind,

Up Up and Away

No comments:

Post a Comment